Customer Service (800)332-4551
AnimalHealingConference.Com's Privacy Commitment - Overview
AnimalHealingConference.Com is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. We want to provide a safe, secure user experience. We will use our best efforts to ensure that the information you submit to us remains private, and is used only for the purposes as set forth herein. The following reflects our commitment to you.
Information About All AnimalHealingConference.Com Visitors
In general, we gather information about all of our users collectively, such as what areas users visit most frequently and what services users access the most. We only use such data in the aggregate. This information helps us determine what is most beneficial for our users, and how we can continually create a better overall experience for our users. We share this information with NO one else.
In some instances, such as when you sign up to use a service, enter into a contest, or purchase a product, we may need more specific information about you, such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc. We may use that information to make you aware of additional products and services which may be of interest to you, or to contact you regarding site changes. We may also ask you for other information, such as information on your interests, your likes and dislikes regarding the site in an effort to deliver to you the best possible site experience.
General Information Disclosure
We do not disclose information about your individual visits to AnimalHealingConference.Com, or personal information that you provide, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number, etc., to any outside parties, except when we believe the law requires it.
AnimalHealingConference.Com has areas on the site where you can submit feedback. Any feedback that is submitted through this area becomes the property of AnimalHealingConference.Com. We may use this feedback, such as positive comments, for marketing purposes, or to contact you for further feedback on the site.
This site complies with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) We do not collect information about children. We believe that children should get their parents' consent before giving out personal information. We encourage you to participate in your child's experience with AnimalHealingConference.Com.
When a visitor is under 13 years old, AnimalHealingConference.Com will:
1. NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification. At this time, parents will have the opportunity to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes.
2. NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent.
3. NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information without prior parental consent.
4. NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent.
5. NOT, when offering a special game, prize or other activity, ask for more information than is needed to participate in the activity.
Privacy Commitment Changes
If we decide to change our privacy commitment for AnimalHealingConference.Com, we will post those changes here so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and whether we will disclose it to anyone. If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about AnimalHealingConference.Com's privacy commitment, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for using AnimalHealingConference.Com. We'll keep working hard to earn your loyalty.